Makes Approx 8 Taco Melts
Cal 159, Carbs 11.9, Fat 6.1, Protein 14.2
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2cups salsa (I used Rotel since I was out of salsa)
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained (I used 93/7)
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
In a medium saucepan cook beef, seasoning mix, water and rotel. Simmer until thickened.
Form pizza dough into 6-inch rounds. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream if desired. Enjoy!