..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 beef chuck roast
- 1 c. low-sodium beef broth
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 4 Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- hoagie rolls
- sliced provolone
- chopped fresh parsley
- Melted butter, for brushing rolls
- In a slow-cooker, combine 3 pounds beef chuck roast, 2 cups low-sodium beef broth, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 thinly sliced onion, 4 cloves chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire, 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary and 1 tablespoon fresh thyme and season with pepper.
- Cover and cook on high until beef is tender, 5 to 6 hours.
- Transfer beef to a cutting board and thinly slice. Skim fat of jus (save for dipping!).
- Make sandwiches: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Top hoagies with meat and top with provolone and parsley. Brush rolls with melted butter and bake until cheese is melty, 5 minutes.
- Serve sandwiches with jus.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW