..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 10-oz. box frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 15-oz. cans artichoke hearts (packed in water), chopped
- 1 5.2-oz. package Boursin
- 1 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- In a small slow-cooker, combine spinach, artichokes, Boursin, cheddar, Parmesan, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt, cover, and cook over high heat, 1 hour.
- Stir until creamy, then reduce heat to low. Continue cooking 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve with pita chips and bread.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW