..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 24 oz. evaporated milk
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In the bowl of the slow cooker, combine macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, finely grated Parmesan, evaporated milk, whole milk, garlic powder and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 hours. Check after 2 hours, then every 20 minutes after.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW