Skip to content
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 c. baby red potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large slow cooker, add Brussels sprouts and potatoes in an even layer and place chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, mustard, dried thyme, rosemary, and oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and vegetables. Scatter all over with garlic.
- Cover and cook on high until chicken is fall-apart tender, 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with the juices.