..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives (plus more for serving)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, panko, chives, worcestershire, eggs and garlic and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into 1” meatballs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Place meatballs on top. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for about 4 hours, until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Toss well with the sauce in the slow cooker before serving. Garnish with chives and serve on toothpicks.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW