Skip to content
TO GET MORE RECIPES CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
- 1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb. bone-in chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 5 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped thyme
- freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1/3 cup oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 to 4 minutes, then flip and sear 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a 6-quart slow-cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, and thyme. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken to slow cooker and toss gently, then cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley and serve.