..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel Cheese (12 oz.), softened
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (0.6 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
Beat Neufchatel, remaining sugar and milk until blended. Stir in Cool Whip; spread onto crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in berries; spoon over Neufchatel layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Makes 24 Squares (1 Square Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
110 calories; 7 g fat; 10 mg cholesterol; 10 g carbs; 2 g protein; 1 g fiber; 160 mg sodium
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW