- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 9 peaches, diced, not peeled
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into 1 tablespoon sections (1 or 2 sticks.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Put fruit in bottom of 9×13-inch pan.
Mix together flour, Splenda, and butter until it resembles a course meal (cut in with pastry knife or fork).
Sprinkle on top of fruit. Because whole wheat pastry flour can be grainier than all purpose, I melted 1/2 stick of butter and poured over topping for added moisture.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or as your oven allows.