This sugar-free peach cobbler diabetic friendly recipe is perfect for diabetic people because it contains almost no sugar at all. It’s also perfect for anyone who loves peach cobblers and wants to make a healthier version. The ingredients are simple, you probably already have them in your kitchen! And the best part? This recipe is tasty enough to please even non-diabetics. So go ahead and give this diabetic friendly dessert a try!
Sugar-Free Peach Cobbler (Diabetic-Friendly)
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 9 peaches diced, not peeled
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar substitute Splenda
- 1/2 cup butter cut into 1 tablespoon sections (1 or 2 sticks.)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- Put fruit in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together flour, Splenda, and butter until it resembles a course meal (cut in with pastry knife or fork).
- Sprinkle on top of fruit. Because whole wheat pastry flour can be grainier than all purpose, I melted 1/2 stick of butter and poured over topping for added moisture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or as your oven allows.