- 6 – 8 large ears corn
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 slices thick bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Boil the corn for three minutes in a large pot of salted water.
Remove and immerse in cold water immediately to stop the cooking process.
Allow to cool and cut corn off the cob. Mix corn with everything but the basil and bacon. Place in refrigerator.
Just before serving add the basil and bacon.
Serve cold or at room temperature.