Do you love White Castle Burgers? If you ask me, there is nothing quite like a burger from White Castle, but it can be expensive when you get them regularly. Here is a recipe to make your own yummy White Castle Burger Casserole that will save you some money, without sacrificing flavor and quality!
This is the most authentic White Castle hamburger casserole you will find! John’s cousin made this recipe and it was a hit at their family reunion. The best part is that guess what, everything you need this to make this casserole can be purchased at Walmart. Yes, Walmart has everything you need to make this majestic dish!
White Castle Burger Casserole (Low Carb)
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 cup Sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 Packets dry onion soup mix
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brown hamburger meat adding one packet of dry onion soup mix
- Drain hamburger meat and add the other packet of dry onion soup mix along with one cup of the cheese
- Place hamburger mixture in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray
- Pour other cup of cheese on top of hamburger meat mixture
- In a separate dish whisk heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, eggs and ground black pepper to taste
- Pour this mixture on top of the meat mixture evenly
- Bake dish for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown
- Top each serving with a bit of yellow mustard and a pickle to get the true White Castle experience
This recipe for White Castle burgers is a family favorite in our home. It is easy to make and the end result is flavorful and hearty. Prepare this quick & easy dish during the week for a warm, delicious meal that takes next to no time to prepare.