I have noticed over the years that cheaters make quite a few mistakes. Usually, mistakes are unintentional. But sometimes cheaters make these mistakes because they simply want to get caught.
Below are some mistakes that many cheaters make.
- They forget about a love note left their pocket.
- They come home smelling of their lover’s perfume or cologne.
- They are too protective of their purse or wallet.
- They come home wearing different clothes than when they left.
- They choose too many different excuses too often.
- They forget about detailed cell-phone bills.
- They spend too much money on their affair, less on bills.
- They come home smelling of smoke, but they don’t smoke.
- They call you the wrong name accidentally.
- They use a friend as an excuse but don’t tell the friend.
- They forget about the caller ID and redial button.
Now here are some things you can do to detect these mistakes.
- Check ALL of their pockets daily when they aren’t around.
- Make sure you take a good whiff of them each day.
- Check their purse or wallet daily, looking for anything hidden.
- Notice what they are wearing when they leave, then compare later.
- Investigate all excuses and make sure they check out.
- Check every call line-by-line of their cell phone bill for unusual calls.
- Keep track of how much money they have and what they ‘ve spent.
- Ask them if they have been smoking. Watch their reaction.
- If they call you the wrong name, say, I ‘ve known for a while.
- When they give a friend as an excuse, call the friend and ask.
- Check your caller ID and utilize redial after suspicious calls.