Soup is so good! It is easy, filling, and freezes well. This soup is fantastic and so easy that the kids can make it (they are teenagers – I wouldn’t suggest letting little ones cook unsupervised!!) Serve it will a baguette or cornbread and you are all set for dinner!
- 1 (14.4-ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (14.4-ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (14.4-ounce) can no-salt added diced tomatoes
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Simmer, then serve. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Try: sour cream, avocado, or green onions.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 0.6 g
Sat Fat: 0.3 g
Cholesterol: 1.0 mg
Sodium: 494.5 mg
Total Carbs: 24.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 7.6 g
Sugars: 1.8 g
Protein: 7.3 g