..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Brown sausage and drain. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center. Press together to form a crust. Bottom of crust should be sealed and outside edge should be slightly raised. Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle with hash browns and top with cheddar cheese.
Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crust. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 25 to 30 minutes.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW