- 1 10 – ounce thawed broccoli
- 1 cup chicken stock (low sodium)
- 1 cup white rice (I would use brown rice to make it lower carb)
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing (low fat/low sodium)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated cheese (any of your favorite light cheese)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
Boil rice according to package instructions.
Once done, transfer cooked rice to a medium bowl and allow to cool for a minute.
Mix together all the ingredients, but only using 1/2 of the cheese.
Grease a 12 cup muffin tray and fill tray.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden and crispy.