- 8 pieces skinless chicken (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp ground allspice
- 1½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped hot pepper
- 1 tsp dried hot pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 C onion, pureed or finely chopped
- ¼ C vinegar
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Rub seasonings over chicken, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or longer.
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Space chicken pieces evenly on a nonstick or lightly greased baking pan.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30 to 40 minutes, or until the meat can easily be pulled away from the bone with a fork.