..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding, divided
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 13×9-inch cake. Immediately poke deep holes in cake at 1-inch intervals, using handle of wooden spoon.
Beat 1 pkg. pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Immediately pour over warm cake. Use offset spatula to spread pudding into holes in cake.
Combine pineapple, 1/4 cup nuts and remaining dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spread over cake.
Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with marshmallows and remaining nuts before serving.
Source : myfoodandfamily.com
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW